Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mac

After years of being a droid user, I woke up this morning and my phone was completely dead. Granted, it was so antiquated that the guy in the cell phone store laughed at it (WHATEVER, THAT THING SERVED ME WELL) and it did have one of those shift keyboards that made it extra bulky. I may have needed a new phone for awhile. I may have had to consistently delete updates because the phone couldn't handle them. Whatever.

Most technology I have was given to me in pity by my boyfriend. At work, as a communications manager for a nonprofit,  I am so up on every update, every new Adobe product, patches, social media trends, you name it...but in my personal life I just get lazy and don't feel like dealing with it.

I never knew I wanted an iPad until my Dad gave me his old one when he got a new one, and I fell in love. Aside from my nano, I've never been hard core Mac or PC or Droid or anything. But, dude, I really, really love that iPad. 

So, when it came time to buy a new phone, I kind of really wanted the iPhone but only because I love my iPad so much. So I got the iPhone 5. And have spent the last four hours playing with it. 

To be fair, I took a break to go see Elysium. Not bad. Entertaining. 

The whole point of this post was that I wrote it on my new iPhone. You're welcome. Siri, lets party. 

No comments: