Thursday, November 4, 2010

Urrrrrrrrr?

When someone texts you a simple question.......


("What kind of wine should I get- red or white?")



.....and you find yourself not only completely blanking on the answer but actually unable to understand the concept not only of the content (red vs. white- which do you prefer?) but the actual delivery and real-time action (someone is asking me a question- I should answer this question) to the point that all communication breaks down and you are literally staring, slack-jawed and blurry-eyed at your phone like primitive man with no idea how to respond. Should I hit the phone against my head? Light it on fire? Open it up like a Magic 8-ball to see if the answer is floating somewhere inside?................

...........you probably aren't getting enough R+R.

'Sall I'm sayin'.

No comments: