Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TOY LAND TOY LAND

Here are the things that dominated last weekend during New Kid's visit:

drag queens

sushi

champagne

jelly beans

bingo at Italian Fest (New Kid won $7)

jacuzzi

watching a documentary about anorexia while eating an entire pizza (a study in contrasts)

champagne

brunch

shopping

snuggling

champagne

And....TOYS!


Moo moo, kiss kiss.


She's bad ass AND classy.


I like how he is LIFTING the PUMA, while the real cougar swings away....

Hurricane Bride - equal parts rum and regret.

I just...I can't....no.

No party is complete without....

Home sweet home! Little Italy, that is. Not the Chevy wagon.


There is absolutely nothing scary about this at all.

She wore many disguises, but there could be only one....

We come from citiiiiies near and faaaar!

Absolutely nothing stereotypical to see here!

WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CONTESTS WHERE I CAN WIN A PONY SIMPLY BY NAMING IT?? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT.

Private Eye-FULL!

omg omg omg

A step by step guide to thinking outside the box.

Wow.


SHE IS SO BAD ASS.


Why did I not have this? Why?

I WANT THIS NOW.

Thanks, but...I'll pass.

No toy museum would be complete without....

No comments: