Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose.

OMG, ya'll.

So, I had all of these amazing plans. Like I was going to write a novel and take ten minutes off my best half marathon time. And fix my sewing machine. To make a quilt. That I would donate. To people who are cold. Or something.

I had all of these ideas of things I was going to do when The Gentleman moved to Abu Dhabi. Cure for cancer? Found it! Perfect Jillian Michael abs? Earned 'em! Social and cultural attache to groups all over Baltimore? Bien sûr, bitches!

Here is what I have done so far:

Become obsessed with Downton Abbey.









Leave me alone, it's only been 10 days. I have one year and 355 days to do all of that other stuff. Starting tomorrow.

Yes! Tomorrow.





Maybe next week.

No comments: